Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Glacier

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Trick 2019
05-02-2020, 07:44 PM
Something had changed in Pyrrhic after the kiss, she could tell. The intensity was in more than his body language now, the body language he had just displayed with his very intense kiss. It was in his eyes, as they stared her down. She felt that if she looked too long, she would get swept away in the torrent of him. She cast her eyes downwards, trying to buy herself a moment to think.

It didn’t help that he was easy on the eyes, and there was something romantic about the intensity of his feelings, but it was balanced by a sense of scariness. He was like a zealot, and she suddenly his priestess. That wasn’t the sort of love she was looking for.

“I don’t know Pyrrhic… can I call you Pyr? I’ve never fallen in love before. I just… just need a second.” she whispered, trying not to hyperventilate. How had she lost control of the situation so quickly? She had found a wolf, hurt a little on the outside, and a lot on the inside. She had only intended to offer him her help, not… not… help him project onto her. Was that what he was doing? She was a little afraid his feelings weren’t real, just a sense of need. “Is this what you want Pyr, or what you need?”