Missing

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

05-02-2020, 08:54 PM

Killian listened to Odette's explanation with a gentle swish of his tail. He thought of Dash with fondness as he remember their first time meeting. Killian once aided in the search and rescue mission of the young Rooster. The chick was running like the wind towards the border and the two Wolves had to wrangle him. Kill couldn't help but to grin gently as he remembered the day. It ended in a cooked meal and a nice slumber.  "Nothing exciting. I was anticipating our hunt too much." It was the truth.

The Warlord approached the pair in due time. Killian dipped his head in a gracious greeting before glancing towards his friend as she spoke. He could feel gentle waves of her submissive nature but he was glad to see she wasn't too nervous. Not that Killian expected her to be. The male had only ever seen her with a smile or maybe a sneer of agitation when it came to rowdy Roosters. Killain looked back to his leader, "Good morning, Warlord." The warrior kept his greeting short. "I am here to propose the idea of allowing Odette to go beyond our pack borders under my watch so we can partake in a proper hunt. I will maintain full responsibility for her well-being and ensure she returns in a timely manner."  A more serious look swirled beneath blue eyes as he looked to his leader. Killian truly hoped Sirius would consider his request.

"Speech"