gems
size
Extra large
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarredVengeanceCritical Observation!1K
Christmas 2019Trick 2019
05-03-2020, 01:23 PM
Bellamy was doing her best to focus on him again. It was hard to not just get comfortable and want to sleep curled up with him. But for the first time since she was a child she was talking to someone about things she didn’t think she’d ever be able to talk about again once she was taken. His presence was a flicker of hope… and Bells, like a moth to flame, was drawn to it. The effects of the mead helped loosen her tongue and gave her confidence to speak instead of holding it in. She even played with the idea of herself being a queen one day. Heh, there was a thought!

His words caused her smile to slip though and her words got quiet. “I want to be good.” She shivered a little, though not from cold, and drew closer to him. “...but… I’m not… not really.” Through the haze of alcohol more memories tried to stir. They couldn’t quite hold any consistency though… a blessing. She didn’t want to remember the faces and words of those who had hurt her since she was a child.

“I…” She whimpered and let the words die on her lips and let him keep talking instead.

At the mention of him staying around here though she perked a little. “Stay!” She whined. Bells opened her eyes and went to draw back to look at him… at least til her head felt like she was swaying and she laid it back down on his body instead.

“...You make sense…” Bells said softly. “Everything else is crazy and upside down. Please don’t leave right away…” Her loneliness, and frustrations with the world, were obvious.

“Sparhawk… I like fighting…” She decided to confess. “I don’t like that I like it. But it’s familiar. Easy.” She furrowed her brow. “Also not… I get… scared… kill or be killed…” She buried her face against him.

“I don’t… want… that.” Her voice slurred a bit as her ears pinned against her skull.

She didn’t want to be the monster they made her.
Bellamy has two companions - a Tasmanian devil and an American badger. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.