Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
05-03-2020, 02:42 PM

Zee listened to Tamsyn's words, pleased that she'd learned a few things from their warlord. She could not argue that he was a difficult opponent, and so the fact that she was able to get some bites in was a good sign of how her training was going. "It's difficult against a larger wolf, that's true. The biggest thing to strive for is to be faster. A wolf like Sirius needs only one hit to end the fight, and so your goal is to avoid the hits even if it means you can't retaliate. You must have patience, look for the perfect opportunity, strike, and then back off. We can't hope to match them in close quarters."

Zee considered for a moment, eyeing the other woman carefully. "Do you have any accessories to utilize? They help. The thorn wrappings I wear on my horns I used to keep wrapped around my legs. It gave me an extra level of defense should someone get a grab in, they would likely not keep their grab long enough to sweep me off my feet." There were many different types of defensive armors that could protect a smaller wolf, though Zee was fond of the one's that had a little bit of offense built in. A mere leather bracer would protect against a bite, though from a direwolf even a toned down bite was still one that could push the fight in their favor.

"Speech"

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.