Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
05-03-2020, 03:07 PM

Odette was quick to respond to her call, as always. It pleased Zee to know how devoted her handmaiden could be. More often lately the horned queen considered Odette's station and toyed with the thought of advancing the small wolf up higher, out of servitude. Zee had never been the type to be selfish, though the thought was one that pained her. She remembered how close she and Deathbelle were in those days and how quickly things changed once Zee herself was promoted. Odette was one of the wolves she felt closest to, and she was selfish enough now to not want that to end so soon.

"Odette, it's nice to see you. Thank you for coming." Her paw swept to gesture towards the furs and alcohol she'd laid out, giving her handmaiden a small smile. "I was hoping you might have time to talk. It is not required of you, I know it's late and if you'd like to go home I won't be offended." Though she assumed Odette had long past the point where she may fear Zee, she wanted to ensure the handmaiden would not feel pressured to stay simply because it was Zee who was asking. She reached for the gourd and took another sip, shutting her eyes against the warm fuzzy feeling that began to wash over her.

"Speech"

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.