gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Lyulf
05-03-2020, 04:07 PM

It took little time for the stranger to come closer to her, noticing the older age on her face. Her grin almost faltered, but then she spoke. As she did, a wide, toothy grin cracked her jaws apart. "Now you're speaking my language," she called back, a shiver of anticipation shoot down her spine. In all of her meetings, she had yet to meet someone who matched her pace. Despite the fact that the stranger had a few years on her, she was the first who seemed to speak so clearly about her more wicked intentions. It was about damn time. Hungrily her tongue raced across her inky lips, her pale body curling inwards as she turned around to head further up the path. "Name's Mercy, by the way. But don't let the name fool you, apparently my grandmother's parents had a sense of humor, and it got passed onto me," she tossed over her shoulder, a humorless laugh leaving her. Not like she was related by blood, given that her own mother was adopted into the so called family, but fate seemed to laugh at her and make her look just like her namesake. Purple eyes rolled slightly, large paws eating up the path under her as she searched for a flat plain to explore. Even though there was a bit of snow falling now, there had to be some sort of critter scuttling around. What luck she had, to run into someone like this in her random travels.

Finally her paws met more level ground, her gaze scouring the plateau for signs of any kind of life. They were already pretty high up on the Maw, it would be quite the fall to watch. A dark chuckle escaped after the thought, glancing back at the other wicked woman. "Where have you been all my life?" teased Mercy, although the statement held quite a bit of truth. While her interactions were usually at least a little entertaining, nothing came close to this. As quickly as her eyes found the other woman, they left her, back to the search for a living thing to chuck off the mountain.

[Image: db3g53r-75e5e98d-3da3-46fa-988d-a5116dde...bOI7_8Kz2M]
Thread with this character at your own risk! She is rude, prone to swearing, flirting, and biting. She is unpredictable at best and cannot always be kind.