Ulric

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Double MasterIce Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterBeevent
1KCritical Hit!
05-03-2020, 07:53 PM

He could tell the pair of women were still quite wary of him, but he could understand why. A brute of his stature showing up near their pack's borders bloody and fresh out of a fight... he wasn't sure he would trust him either. He watched as the smaller, darker colored woman moved a bit closer while the fanged, interestingly marked one picked up the supplies she had brought with her that he hadn't noticed before. He dipped his head a bit to make it easier for her to work as she set about treating the wound Philomena had given him. He kept his head still, but his gaze flicked toward the other woman when she questioned what he and his sister had been fighting about. A soft sigh passed his lips and he looked down at the ground in front of him. He knew that would be a question that would eventually be asked of him where ever he ended up going, but it wasn't one he wanted to answer.

"I felt that she had been putting her children in danger by not getting help for them soon enough. I've been away for a year and a half or so with our mother and when we got back she told us that one of her daughters had died from an illness. I didn't question her on it too much at the time, but then when I got back to them today her youngest was injured and she was just... sitting there with her, more focused on getting revenge on the wolf that hurt her than she was making sure her wounds got tended to." Even just recounting what had happened made his ears flick with irritation. "I voiced my concerns and we got into an argument over it that turned into a fight. I don't like that it came to that, but she attacked first." He still felt guilty for the entire situation even though as he thought through it he still couldn't find himself in the wrong. He still worried for his nieces and hated that he had to leave them there. Honestly, he hated everything about the entire situation, but that was one thing he couldn't get himself to be okay with. There was nothing he could do about it right now so he tired to at least not dwell on it too much.

When the healer of the pair stated that the bleeding had at least been stopped, but it still needed to be cleaned out, he nodded with understanding. "Thank you for your help," he replied with a small smile. He was still extremely tired, but he wasn't as worried about the injury he had since someone had at least tended to it a bit. He realized that he still didn't know who they were and added, "I'm sorry, I didn't catch your names. You're from the pack near here, right? I met Resin not too long ago when I helped her fight a lion and I've been meaning to stop by to make sure she's still doing okay."

"Speech" Thought