An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Critical Hit!Valentines 2020
05-03-2020, 10:58 PM
He collapsed fully in front of her, not trying to move any further. He lay on his belly, paws stretched on either side of her. His gentle blue gaze fixed upon this tiny little white creature. She was scared now, but he would show her she didn’t have to be. He would teach her to look at the world with love and pride. The first step was removing her abuses from her, and he just itched to talk to Deathbelle right this very second about his plans.

“Just let them try” he scoffed. He was much bigger than her little siblings, and his father had been hard on his case to get him to train and become fit. He didn’t think those tiny little sprouts of demons would have any chance with him.

“Just you watch, you and I will be friends. I’ll protect you, and teach you how to protect yourself. Just like my papa taught my mumma. Because he wanted her to be safe, and trust in her own ability to ensure her safety” he promised her. With solemn dignity he reached forward, his gentleness almost absurd with this tiny creature, as he bopped her on the nose with his own. Just like his father, he would have a touch of obsessiveness to him. Siren was his now, and he would help her grow and stay safe.