size
Small
build
Light
player
Acacia

Silver Medal 2020Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
05-04-2020, 01:20 AM
As she imagined he would, Sirius was slightly taken aback by her request. His brow furrowed and he stared at her. She stared right back with her big, green and gold eyes. This was so, so important to her. If, by the end of her journey, she still hadn't conceived, then she would give up the notion for good, but she had to try. She just had to.

Sirius jumped into his protective mindset and the little fae reached out to pat his giant paw with one of her significantly smaller ones. "We do not have a bird or anything that flies. I'll have Enki with me for protection and Roan, of course." The snow leopard was docile as a lamb, but she had seen him take on a full grown moose in her defense and send it packing. "I don't know that I have the time to acquire and train another companion. Perhaps Roan can do so over the winter." She did agree that having a quick mode of communication would be wise. Especially on such a lengthy journey.

Io uncorked the gourd and took another long draw of the mead before closing it again and sitting it back upon the ground. A chill wind gusted towards them and a shudder ran through the woman. "I feel like it's going to be a very cold winter." She then nestled against her giant sibling absorbing his warmth.
Io has a dwarf caribou companion and a snow leopard companion. Assume they aren't with her unless stated otherwise.