size
Small
build
Light
player
Acacia

Silver Medal 2020Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
05-04-2020, 02:34 AM
The little woman nodded. She would ask Roan if he had time and drive to train a flying companion during the winter months. If not, she would just have to take Marshal with her and hurry back. Her search wouldn't be as thorough, but if that's what she had to do, she would do it. It wasn't her intention to keep Marshal from Sirius any longer than was necessary.

Sirius suggested that one of her nephews go with her, but thankfully he squashed that idea before they did. She and Roan were going on a fertility journey. There would be lots and lots of extracurricular activities happening in the interim between meetings. They would have privacy and she intended to take full advantage of it. If she wasn't pregnant by the time they returned, she never would be and no one could say that it was for lack of trying.

For being such a big lug, Sirius was incredibly sentimental. She loved that about him. Io chuckled and gave his big cheek a kiss in return. "We all love you too. I know that I certainly do." Though he was much, much larger, she gave him a comforting squeeze, leaning her head against one big shoulder. "We have all winter together. Spring will be over before you know it and we'll return. You'll have your paws full with your pups and you'll barely know that I'm gone." He would have to keep himself busy. Maybe she could tell Indy and Asla to keep their father on his toes while she was gone. Asla would agree to it, but Indigo might be too sweet tempered.
Io has a dwarf caribou companion and a snow leopard companion. Assume they aren't with her unless stated otherwise.