Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
05-04-2020, 02:47 AM (This post was last modified: 05-04-2020, 03:08 AM by Sirius.)

With the alcohol going straight to his senses, he squeezed her maybe a touch harder then he should have. She didn’t say a word of complaint, perhaps knowing how much he needed to feel that she was real and beside him in that moment. He had come to the pond to contemplate and wallow. He hadn’t expected to find Io her, or her him.

She returned the words of love, and he sighed softly, hanging his head near her coat, breathing in the familiar scent of her. She was such a tiny thing, almost half his size, and he felt large and dangerous around her. He had to remember that her body was, in comparison, more fragile than his own.

He took another large swig of the alcohol, this time crushing it completely beneath his massive paw. He looked down at it with a frown and an agitated grunt, before tossing it to the side. “I love my life. I do, and my chosen family, my pack, my heirs. But Zee has been such a quiet presence of late, absent and busy. She used to be a fire, all life and noise and so very, very, there. Did I do something wrong?” he whispered. Was he talking to Io, or himself? Did it matter?

“My Heirs…. Azure is mean, and Mortis is silly. This is my legacy, and I am not sure I trust the paws I might one day leave it to. Deathbelle and I used to be so close I could hear her breathing every night. Now I barely know who she is. She fucked her own brother.” he wished he still had the flask in his hand, so he could crush it again. He turned his bracer around instead, flipping out the knife, and stabbing it into the earth with an agitated thunk.

"Speech"