Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
05-04-2020, 03:25 AM

He pulled the blade out, stabbing it down again as Io replied to him. He needed something violent to direct his energy to, and it seemed a safer sort of violence then others he had shown in the past. “She didn’t like how I treated slaves, so I made them members.” stab She didn’t like mistreating people, so I offered lost souls a home. I try to appease her every way I can, so who knows how I screwed up this time?”[/b] stab went his blade, feeling the parting of the earth between each movement. He knew he was going to need to clean and oil the blade after this. Maybe that’ll give him a good work out.

The bitter truth was, he didn’t want to share Zee with their children. He wanted his WIfe at his side, always. Zee had always managed to make him feel something. Life was more vibrant, more intense when she was there. They could fight like cats and dogs, but they always made up in the end. He just… he missed her.

Io tried to comfort him, nuzzling him gently in a way that lifted his head upwards. He pulled away from her touch with a frown, and a soft snarl. “No, no. Zee is perfect. It’s me.” he said, without hesitation, or a flicker of doubt. And she was… at least, when she was there. She was kindle to his fire, and he often gone out of his way to urk her, just to watch her roar.

She mentioned a little about his children, and how they still had so much growing to do. On this he could condur, and he was trying desperately to mold them.

And then she touched on Deathbelle… he looked back up at Io, and his lip curled back in an expression of distaste. He had never agreed with the practice, and well he had known the family was known for it, he had thought… well, he had thought Deathbelle better than it. Didn’t they know that it was a perversion of nature? “Dammit Io, I worry Asla and Indy are being influenced by it. I won't stand for it in my family, I won't.” he threatened, waving his paw, knife, and feline claws all in one, in the hand vaguely as he spoke.

"Speech"