Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
05-04-2020, 04:12 AM
Fatalis

The pissed off, drunken Warlord stumbled down the pathway to the den. The midnight air was crisp and cool with the start of winter in the taste of the wind. He had railed and rambled, banged his chest and pulled his fur. he  had laughed, and cried, but he honestly couldn’t remember exactly over what, or where they had been for large portions of it.

He was still riding the wave of the liquor when he stumbled, face-first into the grass. He paused, shaking his head, pulling himself back to his feet with uncoordinated paw movements. He stared at the ground viciously, snarling at it with terrible threat. He waved a paw in warning, daring it to try such a thing again. He took another swig from the bottle he had raided (or was given? - the memory was more than a little hazy) from Io’s den.

He was on a mission, so he didn’t have the time to truly stop and ensure the earth remembered his threat for many years to come. He stumbled onwards, humming a tune to himself in a quiet whisper that likely shook the earth and woke the neighbors.

He made it to the den some time later, his drunken course shown in the flattered long grass beneath his stumbling, heavy-hitting paws. There was nothing straight about the line he cut, but that was a matter for another time.

ZEEEEE. ZEITGEIST. ZEETGAST. ZEETBEET. ZEE--Uhh..err.... Dear. Zee my lady, lady luck, lady dear, ohhhh my shinning light!" he hollered once he reached the den. He stumbled to a stop at the door, forgetting how to open it, and coming up short against it. He knocked his head against the outside wall of the den. “ZEE-ZEE. Zeee… I miss you. Come buuucck to me Zee. I’m suuurrry. ZEEE CAN YOU HEAR ME” he dropped the bottle, and it smashed against the ground, and his head thunked against the door again, and the sound of his sniffling began.

"Ice" & "Fire"

I'm gonna burn for you
You're gonna melt for me