gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Critical Fail!Valentines 2020
05-04-2020, 03:08 PM
Aurielle Adravendi

She was patient, and Cairo was the first to arrive, thrumming with enthusiasm. She smiles with some bemused amusement at him. Domari came next, followed by Caelia in her usual reserved way. Aurielle’s toes flexed, scraping the bear-claws against the stones paving the courtyard beneath them.

After assessing each wolf with her eyes, she announced, “Tonight is the night you leave your current ranks behind for your new ones. But I will need to test your skill levels. Thus, tonight, we fight. Come at me as a team. I don’t expect to win, but I do expect to see how much you’ve learned and how much rust has been beaten off…”

The last bit she said with a quick grin to Domari before she leapt forward, aiming to barrel into the middle of the trio with a bark of challenge. She’d picked the spot well, ensuring there was no danger of anyone stepping over the edge of the cliff, and no likelihood of being backed up against the cliff face. Perhaps, long ago, this place was made for such an event as this?

She moved with economy and grace, low and quick as she aimed for Cairo with a sideways slash of her clawed bracers, aiming to snag him above his bracers with her claws, though her attention was split between the three, ready to intercept or counter where she could.

It was not only a test for them, but a challenge for herself. She’d never taken on multiple wolves at once, except for occasional spars with her father and Paladin, but that had been a long time ago.

Aurielle Rhiannon Marie Adravendi vs Cairo, Domari, Caelia for Promotional Test Spar
Round 1/3
Size: Medium
Build: Medium
Offensive Battle Accessory: Clawed leather bracers
Defensive Battle Accessory: Leather torso armor
Companion 1: Mountain lion, Male - Battle
Companion 2: Ringtailed lemur, Female - Battle
Mutation 1: Long upper canines - Offensive
Skills: Master Intellectual & Master Fighter
Specialty: Bard

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Labhair an Sean-Teanga." ---- "Hear" ---- Think

[Image: bkRAV4d.png]

At first glance, Aurielle's coat is pure white.. Her fur has an iridescent quality (like moonstones) where the fur shimmers different colors under various angles of light: in this case, the colors shown by rainbow moonstones. Not one hair on her hide is a solid unnatural color, but, ya know, it's really hard to convey that in still art :P
Aurielle's English is heavily laden with an Irish, Swedish mixed accent.
Her family is allowed to crash all her threads, Private and Open.
As of Autumn Year 14, Aurielle glows with a bright blue-white bio-luminescence in her fur, and bears a marking over her left eye - see profile and reference.