Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
05-04-2020, 03:17 PM

Zee chuckled at the other woman's light giggle, pleased that some of the knowledge seemed useful enough to be utilized. Truthfully she did not feel skilled enough to be a teacher, she had more losses then she had wins although the majority of those were to Sirius whom she could not fault herself for losing against. It was a difficult conversation for her, though she did her best to hide her discomfort to keep Tamsyn feeling secure in her words.

"I'm sorry that I can't help much more." She offered softly with a smile. "Most of it is trained instinct and responses. It's much different to speak on and teach then it is to actually put to practice, and I've little experience giving lessons." The horned queen sighed quietly, and then nodded. "But if you need help to craft something, I can help with that. Or if you'd like to practice your agility we can go for a run together. Sometimes you learn best while teaching, as well. My boys could likely take a few lessons as well from their elders."

"Speech"

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.