Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
05-04-2020, 05:00 PM (This post was last modified: 05-04-2020, 05:00 PM by Sirius.)
Fatalis

“Zeeeeee” he said, in a drunken slur, eyes bright and wild, even as his tongue slid from his muzzle in an expression of delight. She had opened the door, and stood there now in all her glory. He didn’t even notice that she was blocking the door, or that she hadn’t said a thing. He couldn’t even tell that her expression was one anything less than stellar excitement.

It was Zee and man, he had been looking for her. He had been looking high and low, under rocks, around corners. He had jumped through the grass, expecting to find her sitting there at any point. He had, finally, stumbling along home in the vain hope that maybe she would be found in bed as the night reached it zennith.

And here she was!

He leaned forward, mead breath rustling over her as he parted his muzzle in one sweeping smile. “Zeeee” he said again, as through any other words were a struggle but hers. She looked like a goddess before him. Her horns brushing against the roof of the den, the blue of her gaze like the sea at midnight. “I dwnt wanna be away from you Zee. I miss you. Zeee. Zee. I love you. Why do you hate me Zee, I nly wan’a love you.”

"Ice" & "Fire"

I'm gonna burn for you
You're gonna melt for me