gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
05-04-2020, 09:30 PM
Torin hadn't taken much time to get to know many of his members before this but well, he realized he probably should at least try. Eir had been in the pack for a while now and yet he hardly knew anything about her, though he had no desire to pry into anything she didn't want to share, still he hoped this would help to lay the foundation for a better relationship with his member.

Eir suggested using them for weapons or trading and Torin's brows lifted briefly, he hadn't thought of that! "That's a good idea." He said, turning his gaze towards some of the other bits laying around, he spotted a flat surface but jagged sharp-looking edges and wandered over to it, carefully flipping it over with his front paw. "For instance, if you could lash this to a stick you could use it as a spear, or maybe inlay it in armor to dissuade being grabbed there."

Eir asked if he'd been here before and Torin glanced over at her. "I don't remember if I have or not." Maybe he had? But if so it had been a while and nothing of importance could have happened. "I've heard about it before though. No ones seems to know exactly where anything came from. It's a mystery."

walk "Talk" think

Table by Asena
Stock from Castlegraphics
[Image: jBaYOuX.png]
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3