size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

1KFamousTreat 2019
05-04-2020, 11:31 PM
He didn't blame Torin for worrying, or for asking what he did. His questions were valid, but all they could really do was speculate and make their own assumptions to the why's. It was hard to determine the answers without the actual truth from those that had left, but it was easy to come up with their own ideas. That's how it always worked, right? Without Faite around to tell him the truth...he always just assumed she had moved on to greener pastures. To something better. But he eventually stopped telling himself that and settled on the fact that he'd never get an answer. "The thing about that is...we can only speculate and assume the truth. There are  many what-ifs and scenarios we can conjure up ourselves, but we'll never know the real truth until it's said."

He sighed as turned to look at the sky. "It's possible she left on her own, and your son followed her. And while I don't mean to worry you any more than you already are, it's possible she unwillingly left, too." He turned a tired gaze towards him, "Too long I thought many different things about what could have happened with your mother. Why she left. Where she went. Why she never came back. Was she able to? Did she want to? Was she alive? Was she dead?" He shrugged as he looked away again, "I eventually moved on...for the most part. Though I still think about her from time to time...I'm not saying you should move on, but at some point...there's nothing we can do but wait. "

He himself had waited...though he waited way too long...he had held himself back from potentially finding happiness elsewhere, because he had been so caught up in his bitterness and resentment and...loyalty to Faite...because he hoped Faite would return someday.  And now? It was too late. He both regretted it, and didn't. It still hurt, but he knew sooner rather than later, he wouldn't have to feel any of it anymore.
Tracker||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!