Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
05-05-2020, 01:02 AM
The howl at the border caught Zee's attention and a wave of shallow anxiety flowed through her. She had to remind herself that currently the Armada had no enemies to speak of, that the wolf calling for them was likely a friendly one. Sirius typically handled those things and she gladly allowed him to, however with the slow growing insecurity that she was perhaps not doing enough for the Armada she convinced herself to check it out.

Sirius was already there which frankly was to be expected. The warlord did not take the safety of his pack for granted, and he was not one for half-measures. The horned queen stepped up from his left, careful to not hide in his shadow. She may have been a dwarf compared to him but she would never allow herself to be thought as lesser. Sirius' introduction reached her, and she interjected her own as his finished. "Good, I got here before he tried to eat anyone." She joked amicably. "I'm Zee, his better half."

The two pups trailing behind the man caught her eye, and Zee couldn't help but grin across the border at them. She stooped down to their level - which, to be honest, didn't require much bending the small wolf's part - and met their eyes. "Hello there." Zee could try to blame it on motherhood... but her soft spot had always been for little creatures.

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.