Missing from Armada

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
05-05-2020, 04:15 AM

Watching him hesitate, the she-wolf decided that she would do her best to put the yearling at ease. Not that she was much of a threat... but he was clearly keeping his guard up, for one reason or another. "Malalia," she returned with a light smile. "Pleasure to meet ya, Rayios."

His next answer was curious. You like the sea, you guess? Well, clearly that was obvious. The why would have intrigued her more, but Mal wasn't about to dig around for something if he didn't want to give it. But at least he was opening up some. "Yeah... for the most part they do. I only recently joined the pack, so they probably smell a little stronger than me," she huffed. "Only once, though?" Her head tilted slightly at the stranger's bit of history. It was strangely isolated, and with his phrasing it almost sounded like... "You weren't born into a pack, even?" Suddenly his behavior made a lot more sense, if that were true.

"Speech"

[OOC: Lol, yeah I totally get that! Took me a bit to work out the kinks and even later I second guess myself sometimes. Especially with a young character too]