size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Tealah

Trick 2019
05-05-2020, 07:20 PM
Red wasn't expecting her to acquiesce so quickly or easily to his invitation, so he was left blinking when she disappeared further into the cave system. He hadn't come prepared to leave at that very moment and didn'twant to be rude and simply disappear to his den while she was gone, and so felt a little self-conscious as he waited there, trying to stay out if the way of whatever the primate companions were working on. By the time she came back though he was laying quietly watching them, his ears pricked in interest at their carving of the rock. At the sound of her pawsteps he turned his attention away from the masonry work to smile at her and stand. "I'm afraid I didn't come prepared for the journey. I wasn't expecting you to be all right with leaving immediately. If you don't mind, I can grab my pack on the way out. I only need a few things." Well, mostly one thing, but any ither items would be undeniably useful if it came to it. He gave her a bow, gesturing that she could proceed him out if she desired.