Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
05-05-2020, 10:45 PM

Recluse was maybe a bit late, fashionably late if she had anything to say about it but she was there now, her new bracers tightened around her forepaws, feeling particularly proud as she stalked towards the sound of fighting, it helped to numb the dull ache of the wounds across her muzzle from her brother's damned cat. Lilith was in her usual spot, her head hoving out around the white girl's neck, tongue flicking.

Cherry gaze swept over the battlefield, she spotted her sister fighting with one of their cousins and she silently prayed her sister would win, it'd be fun to get to test herself against Banshee, once she won her first fight of course. She spotted a head poking out above the grass, a young wolf she'd never seen before but that didn't matter much to her.

Recluse picked up her pace, sprinting towards the male, she lowered herself in the grass a bit to try and hide her approach as she aimed to slam the whole of her weight into the male. As she ran she opened her jaws, angling her nose up, they seemed they'd be about the same height but with her slightly lowered position she hoped her mouth would be at about the height of his throat, she wanted to grab onto his throat as she tried to slam into him, ready to taste his blood!

Recluse Ithuriel-Klein vs Dunkan for Dominance
Round 1/?
Size: Large
Build: Light
Defensive Battle Accessory: Leather bracers
Companion 1: Black-necked spitting cobra, Female - Attack
Skills: Intermediate Intellectual & Advanced Fighter
Specialty: N/A

speech think action

Art by Akage-Kitsu
[Image: lQPmFy0.png]
 Recluse is an M rated character, thread at own risk.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.