gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Pride - GayBeevent
05-06-2020, 04:03 PM (This post was last modified: 05-07-2020, 04:09 PM by Octave.)

Octave was very aware of how he needed to try and refill his stash of herbs, winter seemed to finally be normalizing the weather and with the raid over the pack didn't exactly have a lot of herbs left. He left the den that day to try and add to his stash. He'd been mildly successful when going through the pack lands and he was heading out to the neighboring lands having just dropped off his meager pickings.

He was approaching the border when a familiar scent reached him, familiar but wrong, Kite's scent was tinged with the acrid undertone of vomit. More than that he could tell that whatever had happened Kite was now inside Abaven's lands. Fear and panic surged through the white man and he picked up his pace. Charging through the plains as he raced to find the small man. He spotted him below a tree and could instantly tell something was wrong, he was curled up on himself and his tiny body convulsing, from breathing or something else Octave couldn't tell. Octave ran through a list of basic herbs he might need, it would be impossible to know until he could properly observe the man.

"Noko go back to my den, grab the elderberry root, Meadowsweet, and Lavender." Something to help purge the man's body in the event of a Toxin, a pain killer and a sedative, in case. Noko gave a quick: "Got it!" Leaping from the wolf's back and sprint back to their den. Octave for his part slowed only once he was basically standing over Kite. Instantly he dropped to the ground, sniffing around Kite, hoping he wouldn't find the iron tang of blood under the stomach-churning scent of sickness. He lifted his head a bit, straining to meet Kite's gaze, willing him to understand the look in his eyes. He'd need to know what had happened to him, but despite the fear mounting in his throat he couldn't bring himself to talk, not yet. The silver lining was it seemed the convulsions was simply Kite's sobbing.

"Octave" "Noko" & Hidden thoughts

Image by Risketch
[Image: dPPg3BE.png]
Octave mostly speaks through his Red bellied Lemur companion Noko, assume she's with him unless explicitly stated otherwise
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3