Medium
build
Light
player
Shelby

Double MasterCritical Hit!WordyPride - Bisexual1KBeevent
Bronze Medal 2020
05-06-2020, 06:10 PM

Tamsyn kept a casual, calm trot to her step as she walked through the Tall Grass Plains with Natha. In a strange way she felt like she was proudly showing her friend the plains that had quickly become her home even though she really had no hand in claiming or keeping them. She was just happy to have somewhere to call home and now she was even happier to be here since Natha would be here as well. She led the way past the barracks and along the west side of the grassy plains near where several wolves had made their dens. "If I had known how much time I was going to be spending at the fighting arenas I probably would have put my den closer to this side of the plains," she commented with a chuckle. It was a bit of a walk to come down here every day like she had been for the last few weeks, but it was worth it.

They passed by the meeting area where they usually had the bonfire built and she nodded toward it with her head. "I was so surprised by the fire when Zee first brought me here. I have to admit it's nice on chilly nights though and there's no mistaking where the meeting place is!" it was nice that they had one set place in the middle of the territory that they could all congregate at. Plus, the food storage here was very convenient. She really didn't have too many qualms with the area that the Armada had claimed for their home, but she had to admit that Ashen had more visually interesting lands on their side of the border. The pale forest she had seen with Deathbell still made her so curious even after getting to take a good look at it herself. The plains were definitely a good home in a utilitarian sort of sense, but she did kind of wish they were prettier or more interesting.