Somnium

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player

Valentines 2020Critical Hit!
05-06-2020, 09:44 PM (This post was last modified: 05-06-2020, 09:46 PM by Dominus I.)
DOMINUS PRAETOR

As Regulus spoke to him, it helped him. He took in a deep breath and centered himself behind closed eyes, nodding once to reassure Regulus that he was trying. He was better than this, he was stronger than Elias was and he would not let himself slip into madness. It was just.. easy to get confused when everything seemed to be becoming so.. real.

Those bright blue eyes opened, the purple around his pupils shrinking to adjust to the light they were revealed to while he looked toward the volcano. He wanted to scream out in frustration just from the sight of it, but he forced himself to stifle that scream and focus on Regulus' question. 'Who are your parents?'

Before Dominus had a chance to answer, Regulus was beginning to move and offered for Dominus to join him. He nodded again as he picked himself up, his large toes splaying outward from his weight as he came to a full stand beside the man. He wasn't fully grown yet but he wasn't that far off from Regulus' height even so. The boy was a giant.

Walking for a moment helped, and he finally put thought into his parents. His father.. was a nightmare.

"Elias Praetor. He was my father." He answered, leaving it at that.

"Zuriel Adravendi.. was my mother." His mother had always been so gentle, usually smelling like the lavender she kept in the den. The memory of her scent made him close his eyes and that is when he made the connection not all of it was hitting him due to nostalgia, his nose turned Regulus without him opening his eyes and he quickly came to the realization that this man was in relation to him somehow.

Without a word, his eyes shot open again as he stared at Regulus, connecting now the familiarity of those blue eyes. They were like his because they were his, they shared the same blood. He felt so stupid now for crediting everything to Apollyon, this man likely shared the same red fur as Ignis because they came from the same lineage... right? It wasn't demons.. right?

Petrified, he could say nothing but a soft whimper escaped him as he wished for it to be so. He didn't want to live his life as a mad slave like his father, he didn't want to meet the teeth of his brothers.. he just wanted to live - but without anyone to show him how other than supposed demons, the boy was lost.

html by castlegraphics; art by monster

Dominus has a black snake that stalks him. Unless mentioned already by me, it is welcomed to powerplay this snake and allow your character to notice it somewhere in your posts.
Dominus says bad words, he can also be very unstable. All Dominus' threads are mature.