size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Vail

The Ooze ParticipantFamousTrick 2019
05-07-2020, 06:59 AM
The old man watched as Luta worked the cork of the bottle free, he tried not to think of all the trouble such a liquid had caused in his life. Though he couldn’t blame the drink for his own actions. It was a big reason he had his children. The only part of his relationship with Shaye he felt regret for was their close family ties. He knew the realness of what he felt for her, and would never regret the devotion he’d felt or those few days he had called her his.

Rhyme easily got lost in such thoughts and had to bring himself back as the lady spoke. Rhyme listened intently, he was more of a warrior than a healer, but he practiced field medicine with ease. This seemed like yet another way to be prepared for anything, which was a quality he needed to work on. ”Thank you for the information, I’m eager to go at one of my own.” Maybe he’d try and talk to his mother, if anyone could make use of the information it was Rhythm. There was one more thing he needed to do for Shaye. ”I should probably get on with it. It was a pleasure meeting you, hopefully it won't be the last time.” Rhyme offered her a polite grin and made his leave.