gems
size
Extra large
build
player
Ellisa
08-26-2013, 07:07 PM
ooc: That's fine, don't worry. ^_^

It was nice to hear the shewolf welcomed the beast to join her family in her wanderings, it was a very kind offer, one she might take up. Of course that was when they could move around again, since right now they had pups to take care of. And with the mention of that Ocena informed Zanire that she had three pups, then asking how many her kind usually had. "I would like to wander with you when you do again.... Three pups for you good number." She said with a nod of her head, but it then turned to the side, brows coming together as she thought about the woman's question.

By herself Zanire would not know how many cubs her kind usually had, seeing as she never had any. She would need to go through her memories, remember the times she had with her mother, the stories she would tell her about her mother, grandmother, great grandmother and so on. Tolay would tell many stories about the humans, mostly told to her from her mother whose family interacted with the creatures numerous times, one even living in something called a zoo. "Me no know, but mother would tell me stories." She began, voice, slightly raspy. "In time of humans, I had cousin who live in something called zoo. My mother tell me these naked animals would keep different animals in dere to look at. My family dere say our kind have two cubs mostly, three every now an den, four be very rare."

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Awesome image by Canttina <3