size
Small
build
Light
player
Acacia

Silver Medal 2020Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
05-07-2020, 10:25 AM

Roan called her sweet names and she grinned, but when he called her by her full name, she arched that brow again. The explanation as to her early waking was giving a moment later and she stared up at him with adoring eyes. Her life was coming together. This was what she wanted. He was what she wanted. "Well then you shall." Wrapping her forelegs around his neck, Io pulled her future husband down for a nice, thorough kiss.

Once she ended the kiss, Iolaire pulled away and rose. "I need to gather a few things." She didn't know where they were going, or if they were even going anywhere. Location didn't matter. She just wanted him. The obsidian and silver fae slid several items into her pack, including food just in case they were out longer than was planned. Once she had everything situated, she popped a sprig of mint into her mouth to freshen her breath. Turning to him, pack slung over her shoulder, the woman grinned. "I'm ready when you're ready."

"Iolaire" --"Roan"

[/quote]
Io has a dwarf caribou companion and a snow leopard companion. Assume they aren't with her unless stated otherwise.