size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Vail

Critical Fail!
05-07-2020, 01:49 PM
Roan had a skip in his step as Iolaire brushed against him affectionately as they walked. He felt as though the air was literally buzzing around him. He couldn’t focus beyond Io. She was beautiful, inside and out. He could hardly believe what they were about to do. Roan was going to call her his for the rest of their lives, tied together forever. The thought made him grin from ear to ear. He wasn’t sure if he’d ever felt a happier moment as he gazed deeply into Iolaire’s eyes as the first hints of sunlight began to make them sparkle.

”Iolaire,” he started again. He moved closer, gazing down at her beautiful features. ”You saved my life, you took me in and cared for me when you didn’t have to. You risked your life to lay my sister to rest and you made sure I was whole again. Inside and out.” He told her everything she already knew, but he wanted to remind her that he would never forget what she’d done for him. ”I want to give you my heart, today and everyday forward. I want to devote myself to you fully, in name, body and spirit. I want you as my wife.” He leaned down to nuzzle her muzzle lovingly. ”Forever.”

As his Wife Iolaire may enter any of his threads.