size
Small
build
Light
player
Acacia

Silver Medal 2020Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
05-07-2020, 02:21 PM

Roan spoke again, words pouring out from the very core of the man. This was really happening. Iolaire's eyes were wide as she continued to try not to cry. It might happen eventually, she knew, but not while he was talking. They'd just started. She listened to his words. Focused hard on them. She had saved him, but he had saved her as well.

A loving nuzzle was given as he finished and she returned it fully. Forever was a long time, but she was ready for it. "Do you mind if I do a little ceremony? Something from where I come from." Reaching into her pack, Iolaire removed a soft grass rope that she had made herself with the help of Enki. It wasn't terribly long, but it was long enough for this purpose.

Iolaire took Roan's paw in her own. She looped the rope over his wrist and her own, then she spoke. "Just as you say I saved you, you saved me." Bringing her gaze up to meet his loving, green pools, she continued. "To you alone I will always be faithful. You'll have the best of me and the worst of me and I will have the same of you. We will never end our day angry with one another. To you, I will always be true, steadfast. I will support you, care for you, and be a little terror when necessary." Teeth flashed mischievously as she grinned. Looping the rope again, she motioned to Roan. "Your turn."

"Iolaire" --"Roan"

Io has a dwarf caribou companion and a snow leopard companion. Assume they aren't with her unless stated otherwise.