Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
05-07-2020, 02:57 PM

The pair collided and Recluse grunted, her opponent it seemed was a bit more prepared for her charge than she would have liked, he provided more of a wall than anything, and as he bent his neck, her jaws missed their target, even if she managed to get a hold on his neck. She saw him move and jerked a little, a moment later and Recluse felt fangs piercing into her own neck, on the left side near the top of her shoulders. Reclus growled in pain but didn't release her hold instead trying to chomp down harder, at the same time he lifted her left forepaw and sought to slam her wrist into his throat, now that it was closer to her limbs.

Lilith for her part had managed to slither out of the way of the oncoming bite and was now creeping back, she coiled her body, waiting, watching. Then would spring herself forwards, small but vicious jaws gaping as she sought to sink her deadly fangs into the young boy's nose, though she'd keep short of poisoning the yearling.

Recluse Ithuriel-Klein vs Dunkan for Dominance
Round 2/2
Size: Large
Build: Light
Defensive Battle Accessory: Leather bracers
Companion 1: Black-necked spitting cobra, Female - Attack
Skills: Intermediate Intellectual & Advanced Fighter
Specialty: N/A

speech think action

Art by Akage-Kitsu
[Image: lQPmFy0.png]
 Recluse is an M rated character, thread at own risk.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.