Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
05-07-2020, 04:25 PM
Fatalis

Sirius' slurred delight brought an exasperated sigh from her muzzle and she shook her head, wondering how ever her Warlord allowed himself to become so damn drunk. She humored him for a while longer while he spoke, a soft laugh tearing from her in response. Though she did not plan to dignify any of his words with a response, she did manage a reply to his question. "I don't hate you." Stepping forward towards him the smaller wolf gingerly arched her neck towards him as if to kiss him upon his cheek, but instead flashed her teeth and grasped his flesh and fur firmly yet gentle in her jaws.

She tugged upon the side of his face, moving backwards to tow her titanic husband into the den and towards the furs that made up their bed. Once she managed them close enough, she gestured with her nose towards the ground. "Come on, to bed with you. We can talk in the morning." For the moment she remained standing - to ensure he followed her command to lay down - but with intention to join him when he was settled and curl in against his side.

"Ice" & "Fire"

I'm gonna burn for you
You're gonna melt for me

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.