Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
05-07-2020, 07:39 PM (This post was last modified: 05-31-2020, 02:24 AM by Zeitgeist.)
Name: Asmodeus
Design:

Design 2: "https://i.imgur.com/1yGH9EU.png"
Twin: N
Physical Description: Albinism has touched but not quite secured its hold upon Asmodeus, and his white fur seems even to tear away in places upon his back and around his legs. Where the boy is not marked in white he bears both the colors of Pyrrhic and Riva evenly. The blacks and golds upon his underbelly and back end seem to blend together, and upon his hind leg thighs are the remnants of Abraxas striping seen frequently upon others who share his blood. The sharp blues that make up his eyes stand out boldly against the white that masks his face, and just beneath them are markings that if you look closely are inherited from both his mother and father and overlapped. Lastly, centered upon his muzzle is a thin strip of color, similar in shape to Pyrrhic's but sharing the gold and black color that makes up the rest of his coat.
Alignment: Lawful Evil
Skills: Fighting/Hunting (Primarily a hunter, when he grows up me thinks)
Personality: Asmodeus from birth will be a naturally obedient pup, though that is not to say that he will be submissive or weak minded. Taught early of the Abraxas religion, Asmodeus will be a devout believer. [Unless his father goes and dies in a volcano, and he decides Abraxas is an unfair ass, I guess...] Rules are something he enjoys following and he finds satisfaction in a job well done or a command properly obeyed, as long as the wolf issuing said command is one he considers worthy of his obedience. If ever there was a 'teacher's pet' it would be Asmodeus, though he does not seek the praise of his superiors simply for their attention alone. His main goal will be to find his throne in the heavens and help his family as they walk Abraxas' path. To those who cannot sway him onto their side through logic and reason (however backwards his idea of them may be) he will be confident and headstrong, unafraid to stand up for himself or those he cares for. In every way, Asmodeus will strive to be the perfect Abraxas specimen.

Except... one small 'flaw' resides within the godling, in that through his childhood he will have a very real (to him) imaginary friend. Said friend will be something he is unwilling to let go of without a fight, and as he learns and grows he will begin to imagine that in some way his friend represents Abraxas himself. It is possible that through IC happenings that Asmodeus eventually grows out of or is made to let go of his imaginary friend, though it is also very possible that he will retain him through to adulthood. [So far he's unnamed, but I'm thinking some very short form/manipulation of Abraxas. Rax? Raxi? Abra? Idk. The name is unimportant, just the boy will have an imaginary friend and he will love him very much, and likely speak to him infront of people because what is shame?]
General plans:
- Be a good little Abraxas worshiper and son.
- Hang out with his imaginary friend and probably make people think he's weird for speaking to the air.
- Potentially grow up entirely different then I have planned because all my pups seem to have drastic IC events happen to them and they get out of hand and decide I'm no longer writing their stories. Y'know, the usual.
Also, will be 45" dire.

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.