Missing from Armada

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
05-07-2020, 09:02 PM

The short trek back to Iolaire's cottage was even worse than she'd imagined. The adrenaline had worn off, and she was beginning to feel the full effects of her match against the Ashen yearling. She really wasn't that hurt. A sore bruise on her right shoulder, and a single bite to her upper foreleg. Honestly, the feeling of having lost her first real fight was probably worse than her injuries. Slowly realizing that she was the first and only Armada wolf to have been sent back (so far) wasn't helpful, either. It wasn't often that the she-wolf was embarrassed -- but, well, she wasn't used to losing.

Io wouldn't be the only one to behold her shame, however, and the yearling counted three other wolves situated at the cottage. I wonder if I can heal myself... And she probably could have, with what she knew and her brief lesson with Io. But they had already spotted her when the idea came along. Fuck.

She wanted to leave. Head off and train some more. But Mala only gave a rueful little half-smile as she neared the band, a twist of her tail in greeting, and a little nod at Mortis in particular before her gaze slid over to Iolaire. "Hey, so, looks like I'm out," she chuffed good-naturedly. "Patch me up, pleassssse....?" As she trailed off, her eyes settled curiously on the other woman, who smelled of Ashen but was otherwise unknown to the yearling.

"Speech"