Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
08-26-2013, 07:43 PM

Oh, what a pitiful beast stood before her. Medusa could see the cracks, could see where she was shattering, and yet she felt no pity. She felt powerful, felt like taking advantage and using Newt for her own amusement. Damn the fact that this woman wished to challenge for her lover?s head; right now Medusa felt like being selfish. ?I will bathe in the blood of whoever steals my sun,? she cooed softly, hoping to breathe it into the flesh of this monster, before she flinched away. It was a threat, a well-known fact, for any who knew of the two lovers would know that neither would allow the other?s murder to breathe without a fight. Medusa could understand what Newt was feeling, to say the very least, but that didn?t mean she would condone it. She was a selfish creature, after all.
She moved to close the distance, hoping to bite into the woman?s shoulder with a firm nip. It was not enough to draw blood, but enough to bruise slightly and bring forth pain, as well as a spark of pleasure if this woman enjoyed that. The serpent?s head was rearing, her body soaring with a passionate heat, for she could not imagine the high if she brought this giant to her bedside. ?I will let you run, if you wish,?she whispered, for she was not a rapist and she did not desire an unwilling partner. They were more trouble than the lazy wolf felt they were worth, and she knew Jupiter did not condone of such a thing.