An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Critical Hit!Valentines 2020
05-08-2020, 12:17 AM

Mortis saw the other wolf first, and wiggled with excitement. His wings fluttered at his sides slightly, as he leaped forward to meet her part way there, and hound her on the last moment of her walk to the cottage. “What’s it like, was it noisy down there? Was Dad kicking ass? Did you bite your opponent? I bet you gave them something to remember you by” His stream was steady, and his tail was wagging a mile a minute.

He didn’t even think that she might be injured, he folded down his wing closest to her, and pressed against her side, as though some of the glory of fighting in a raid might rub off on him. “Think i’ll get to fight in a raid when i’m older? Who’s winning? Was Ashen surprised when the Armada came out of the tall grass?” and so on, and so on. Malalia was his first victim, to return from the raid, and she wasn’t going to get a moment's peace. Even when she asked Io for healing, Mortis pressed against her, getting every last drop of information he could before his Auntie chased him away.

"Mortis"