gems
size
Large
build
Light
player

Pride - BisexualBeevent
05-08-2020, 12:25 AM
The compliments she received from the striking man surprised her and made her ears flick back shyly as she smiled a little more genuinely. Perhaps her worries had all been made up in her head after all. Nothing in his grin or his polite greeting told her she had any reason to be concerned. She still kept a bit of distance between them all the same, but it made her relax a bit more. She liked to think that she could be nice and careful at the same time. She really should have been paying more attention to her surroundings anyway so if anything she was reprimanding herself for not being more aware. She knew better, but something about being back where she grew up had her extremely distracted. "Oh, that's alright," she insisted with a soft giggle. "I'm Elise. It's a pleasure to meet you, Noir."

"Do you live here?" she asked just to spark a conversation, looking up at him with an innocent curiosity. She had to admit that he was incredibly handsome with chiseled features and blue markings unlike anything she had seen before. Of course, she wasn't sure if she was really that dazzled or if she just hadn't gotten much attention lately and even his simple compliment had her interested. "I used to live here when I was a pup so I was just visiting to see if anything had changed," she explained with her usual bright tone. She really didn't think much had changed at all and somehow that made her trip out here feel a bit unsatisfying. She wanted to look around and be able to see how time had effected the mangroves and made it different from what still lingered in her memories, but there wasn't much she could point out that had specifically changed or shifted.