Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
08-26-2013, 07:50 PM

Alena was quick to come behind the pregnant Madame, and Medusa would eye her, making certain she was alright. She did not wish to appear weak during this issue; even if she thought well of the Seracians, she had an agenda and she would adhere to it. The first to arrive was a woman who called herself Loccian, dusty-colored and noted by the Madame?s moonlight-hinted eyes. However, before she could speak another would come, a russet covered man who announced himself King. The surname was the same as Gerhardt?s, so perhaps he had handed the throne over to a relative. Nonetheless, her intentions were the same.
?My name is Medusa, Madame of Amenti, its Alpha if you will,?she said, dipping her head in respect. She would allow time for Alena to introduce herself, before she would begin to state her intentions. ?It has been brought to my attention that one of your members has impregnated Alena here. I do not hold any issue with such a thing, but I was uncertain where your stance was on this issue,? she said. Her posture was firm, dominant, not threatening but showing this man that she was no pushover. Alena?s pups would stay in Amenti, where their mother wished to reside.