size
Small
build
Light
player
Acacia

Silver Medal 2020Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
05-08-2020, 03:49 PM

A beautiful smile crossed her features as Roan spoke his vows to her. He was all that she ever wanted. For the rest of her days, there would be no one but him. With deft digits, Iolaire tied a loose knot in the rope. "As this knot is tied, so are our lives now bound. Woven into this cord, imbued into its very fibers, are all the hopes of our friends and family, and of ourselves, for our new life together. With the fashioning of this knot do I tie all the desires, dreams, love, and happiness wished here in this place to our lives for as long as love shall last."

With the knot in place, she gave Roan's paw a squeeze. "In the joining of paws and the fashion of a knot, so are our lives now bound, one to another. By this cord we are thus bound to our vows. May this knot remain tied for as long as love shall last. May this cord draw our paws together in love, never to be used in anger. May the vows we have spoken never grow bitter in our mouths." Bringing her vibrant gaze up to lock firmly upon his, she smiled anew. "Before whatever gods lay above, before the forest, before the sea, before each other, we are now one. I love you, Roan Bearkiller." Extending her neck, she placed her first kiss upon him as his wife. All was right in the world.

"Iolaire" --"Roan"

Io has a dwarf caribou companion and a snow leopard companion. Assume they aren't with her unless stated otherwise.