size
Small
build
Light
player
Vail

VolcanoCritical Fail!Valentines 2020Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
05-08-2020, 04:20 PM
She could take satisfaction in knowing that Corvus was breathing just as hard as she was, and his words came in slight gasps as he blamed it on the extra training. She grinned, but said nothing as she drew in deep breaths to return oxygen to her body. As she presented her food Twig glanced up to his forest green gaze and found him stunned. Her heart skipped a beat then warmed at his words. She couldn’t help the grin that spread over her features, it lit up her face and she took a hesitant step forward.

”Something amazing for someone amazing.” The caramel marked she wolf said softly before settling in beside him for her own rabbit. They were roughly the same size, but she was glad he’d picked the slightly bigger one. As her attention shifted only slightly to her meal she was distracted by how close they were now, fur brushing against fur while they stole distracted glances at each other. She felt her cheeks flush as their eyes locked for a moment too long and she hurriedly returned her attention to the rabbit. At the same time she leaned against him gently.

”I hope it tastes alright.” She offered while keeping her eyes down as she aimed to draw attention away from her rosy cheeks and back to the meal. ”I’ve been keeping an eye on a warren my my den,” she explained, spouting off unimportant details, just enjoying a conversation with him and trying not to think about how warm he was. ”If I’m careful about my harvesting it should survive the winter. I’m debating about seeing if one of the healers will help me store some dried herbs to give them when it gets really bad.”