size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
05-09-2020, 01:09 PM
The feeling of Enki purring at her side eased the old woman and her arthritis, and she smiled at Io as she took the opportunity to talk about her other half. Brown ears perked as she took up another bit of clay and began to morph another piece. This time she worked on something a bit more complicated. She’d heard of a teapot, though she’d never seen or used one. She used the description she had in her mind and started to work on the heavy body of the main chaimber.

Io’s sadness the first time they met came to light, Rhythm could understand where she was coming from, and she remembered how far away Valentine was. Not just physically, but in every other way as well since her return. She no longer called him her mate, and had she not been at the end of her life with many sorrows behind her she might have let the sorrow more fully encompass her. He had once been her soulmate.

She swallowed softly as she found joy for Iolaire. ”I’m very happy for you, congratulations.” Rhythm offered with a smile and no hint of the melancholy inside. Rhythm continued to work the bulbous shape of her pot as Io offered up a bit of pain management. Maybe if she was home already she would deny it but, ”I do have the trip home to worry about… I should take up your offer.” She relented as she finished the main body of her piece.

Valentine may enter any of Rhythm's threads