size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Res

The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
05-09-2020, 01:17 PM

It was so incredibly difficult to keep from laughing. Siren was perfect when it came to teasing. She was just so easy! When she threw her self onto the ground, Chimera clucked his tongue and shook his head. "Oh, that's not a good idea either. Sometimes, when the forest is really dark and quiet, the dead wolves of the past reach up from below. They're dead, so they want to feel what life is like again." Casting a glance over his shoulder, Chimera grinned. "Their favorite prey is little girls. Especially crying ones, but they'll drag just about anything underground if they can catch it."

The boy made a show of hopping from rock to rock, knowing that the gap between was too large for Siren's little legs. "Even dead wolves can't reach through rock though." On his last jump, he stumbled a bit, but managed to keep his footing before he tumbled off of the rock. "I guess if mom sent you outside to get eaten by monsters, you're off to a good start." Just to push his level of mind control, he added. "I wonder if mom is trying to get rid of you because you're so small. Inc and I are big and strong. Maybe you're broken?" The boy gave an innocent little head tilt as if considering the matter.

"Speech"
Chimera is a very adult character and takes part in very adult situations. Don't read his threads. Ever.
[Image: tOAj1ES.png]
Chi has three black Tibetan Mastiff's as guards. Assume they're very close by.