size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
05-09-2020, 02:02 PM
Samara suddenly grew defensive as Rhythm made her observations obvious. She may have been blind but she wasn’t… blind. One silvery brow quirked as she denied those words, but something told her she was hinting on the truth of it all. Rhythm listened as Samara explained herself, but she wondered if it was really towards her for herself. Once they made their return here to Boreas she and Rhyme had mostly gone their separate ways. He’d grasped hold of his freedom like he had deserved those years ago. For so long he’d been a slave his younger self was finally able to escape. Maybe he had made wrong choices, but Rhythm wouldn’t have given up any of her grandchildren.

The Klein woman explained herself, she knew what she was getting into and she was ready for it. Rhythm nodded, but remained quiet for a long moment as the woman returned the question to her. Why did she suddenly care so much about Rhyme and his life? ”Rhyme is a stranger to me,” She admitted softly, her one real regret in life was choosing her loyalty to Valentine over her son. That choice had obviously done so much for her. ”I’d hoped you might give me a glimpse of who he is.” Maybe she did.

Valentine may enter any of Rhythm's threads