gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

VolcanoChristmas 2019Treat 2019
05-09-2020, 03:27 PM

Desolate waited until the meeting was over, quietly wishing away all the other wolves who had gathered so he could speak to his alpha in private. How could she do this to him? It wasn't fair, Desolate knew he didn't need to learn healing to be a high ranking warrior. None of the other warriors needed to do joint lessons with the person that hurt them the most in the world. He felt like a pup again, wanting to stamp his feet and complain and cry because nothing was going his way.

Somehow he managed to maintain composure all the way through the waiting. Though he wanted nothing more then to throw a tantrum at her feet, he approached Theory respectfully and bowed his head to her in greeting. That however was as far as his professionalism could go, and after a long inhale he let his words tumble out in a fast uncensored jumble. "I don't know why you're doing this to me, what did I do wrong? I've been trying to be good and doing my best and now you're punishing me and I don't understand why but it hurts my feelings please take it back." The boy's ears pulled tight to his head, his expression thoroughly betrayed.

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."