Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
05-09-2020, 04:15 PM
Fatalis

“That sounds like a challenge” he slurred back, wiggling his brows at her in what he hoped was a seductive manner. She came to bd, and he curled about her, breathing in the scent of her. She was so alluring, so perfect. “Noooo” he protested when she told him to sleep. He just wanted to make love to his wife, he wanted to feel every part of her. She was as precious to him as his pack. More so, in fact. She had come first, and she always would.

“Nooo…” he protested softly again, desperately, even as his muzzle slid forward, hitting the pelt hard. The soft sound of snoring would emanate from the drunken beast.

--

He awoke late, with the beginning of the day creeping through the cracks of their door, and making their way towards him. Falling upon his muzzle, his eyes, and bringing him away with a terrible groan. Zee was still there, but he barely registered her the sudden pounding of his head made itself known. It was so bad he couldn’t hear anything else. He winced, groaned, and when his stomach gurgled, he threw himself to his feet, and made it just through the door before he vomited all over the fresh snow. His butt end was still inside, but at least the vomit was all on the outside. He collapsed his head down on his paws with a groan. He had never felt so shit in his life.

"Ice" & "Fire"

I'm gonna burn for you
You're gonna melt for me