Medium
build
Light
player
Shelby

Double MasterCritical Hit!WordyPride - Bisexual1KBeevent
Bronze Medal 2020
05-09-2020, 08:39 PM

Tamsyn smiled a little when Sirius mentioned how he had been lucky to have a navigator with him. Her exploring had come purely from enjoying the act of it and enjoying learning more about this new place she had chosen for her home, but it had turned out to be extremely helpful in this instance. Perhaps she should put a bit more time into those studies as well once she felt more confident with her fighting abilities. "I'm just glad my guess was right," she replied with a bashful grin. Taking compliments wasn't exactly her strong suit.

When he instructed to stick closely to him to keep warm she didn't second guess it, instead shifting closer greatly while she continued to thaw from being out in the terrible winter weather. She picked a few of the larger clumps of snow and ice from his shoulder and scruff as well while he was grooming her coat. She was content to do this for a few moments until she noticed him growling. She turned her eyes up to the bear again, seeing that it had stood and was facing them. It had incredibly interesting markings and coloring for a bear and her ears flicked guiltily from Sirius growling at her.

"No, don't growl," she pleaded, giving the Warlord a glance as she hoped maybe to calm down her protective friend a bit. "I think it's friendly. After all, it did lead us here though a snow storm." She kept her voice soft, just for his ears until she looked at the fluffy bear again with a small smile. "Hello," she began, still uncertain of how or if she could communicate with it. "Can you understand me?"