Medium
build
Light
player
Shelby

Double MasterCritical Hit!WordyPride - Bisexual1KBeevent
Bronze Medal 2020
05-09-2020, 08:52 PM

Tamsyn hummed thoughtfully when Natha suggested that she might move her den closer to the other side of the plains. It would certainly make getting to the training areas a bit easier... but it would put her a good bit farther away from Resin. That didn't seem like a very good trade in her mind, not that Natha would know that was her reason for staying there. "It is pretty much finished, so maybe I'll just live with a bit of travel," she replied with a chuckle. Tamsyn kept moving through the territory, making her way toward the river that formed one of their borders and eventually led them to where her den was.

She led the way toward her little piece of Armada's lands with a bashful grin. It wasn't a whole lot, but she was pretty proud of how it had turned out. "Here's my den!" she said as she nodded to the small den she had dug out, the walls lined with sticks to stabilize it and the floor lined with fur. "I like how close to the river it is so I can listen to the water at night. It probably wouldn't feel so finished if it wasn't for the furs Resin gave me. She grinned and then turned her attention toward the portion of the plains that would eventually lead them to the Weeping Woods. "There's a garden that way that one of the other pack members maintains - I think she grows herbs and things like that."