Missing from Armada

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
05-10-2020, 05:34 PM

A brow lifted at his assessment. "Yes. I did also say I was new." Maybe he'd missed that part. Maybe he was trying to be as contrarian as possible. Her nose wrinkled slightly, her initial vow of friendliness quietly dissipating. If his expressions at her explanation of packs were any indication, it was probably the later. Man, what crawled up your ass and died? The stranger wasn't outright cruel, and for that she reserved judgement... but gods, if he wasn't the most angsty wolf she'd ever met. The yearling could never understand these young, snarky boys she seemed to be running into lately. She wouldn't try to, either.

Mal simply rolled her eyes at his comment, her tail swishing as she thought up plans to leave. Surprisingly, though, Rayios offered to prove to her that he could fish. She threw back her head let out a peal of laughter, then, and the sound was not unkind. One minute, he was edging out of his fur; the next, he was looking to, prove himself to her? His whole demeanor shifted an in instant, a new light in his eyes. "Aww, I wouldn't have thought you cared what I think!" This kid was strange. "But it would be helpful... so thank you." She followed after him easily, a skip on her step and a quiet hum filling the air.

"Speech"

[No worries :D]