Missing from Armada

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
05-11-2020, 01:40 AM

Malalia stepped up eagerly to help with the other side, tilting her head to cut around with her teeth where Cairo showed her to, satisfaction filling her as the buck rolled over for a second time. Knowing how to skin a deer would come in handy, should they ever need it. She would need to practice to get it just right, of course; a beginner slicing with her teeth was bound to produce results that were a little messier, a little uneven compared to the clean incisions made with the warrior's bear claws.

The yearling watched with fascination as Cairo flexed the muscle. "That would be pretty useful," she admitted. "Unfortunately I haven't gotten that far in my training yet," she huffed, ears flattening and a breath of laughter covering up the creeping sense of frustration. She'd only had one lesson, and it consisted of a review of what little she did know, rather than introducing her to new techniques. The Valhallan really knew a lot more than she did, didn't he? And as far as she knew, he wasn't even a healer, officially.

"Speaking of healing... I can patch up that cut if you would like? There's some horsetail growing around here, it'd only take a minute to find." The streams that trickled beneath the roots of the willows were rife with undergrowth, including the starchy, water-loving herb she'd mentioned. She couldn't suture the wound, if it needed that, but she could aid the healing process and prevent infection.

"Speech"