size
Small
build
Light
player
Acacia

Silver Medal 2020Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
05-11-2020, 05:50 PM
Gradually her niece and nephews came piling in. All of them seemed somewhat dejected other than Mort who was particularly peppy. The dark woman arched a silver brow and shook her head. "What's wrong with you kids today? You look so down." Asla had asked what they were going to learn today and Iolaire sighed. "Well, I was going to teach you about diplomacy, but you can't very well learn if your minds are clouded and bogged up with other thoughts." Flicking her white tipped tail, she came to a decision. "One at a time, each of you are going to tell me about anything that's bothering you. Fell free to ask me any questions that you have." She gave a shake of her head. "I won't have my family sad and upset."

Azure had been the first to arrive, so Iolaire chose him to be the first to speak. "Azure. Why so sad, darling?" There was nothing but complete concern in the small wolf's green-gold gaze. Iolaire was the least judgemental wolf around. Anything that was bothering him would be treated seriously. The pups were too young to be so troubled.
Io has a dwarf caribou companion and a snow leopard companion. Assume they aren't with her unless stated otherwise.